Sourcewise is resolute in its commitment to build partnerships that raise the visibility of older adults, clients, and their caregivers.
The Sourcewise Media Center is a resource hub that establishes greater communication and collaboration with our media partners.
- Subscribe to stay current with the latest news and press releases.
- Visit our timeline to learn about important program developments and service deliveries.
- Connect with our marketing experts for logo needs.
- Contact Public Relations for story developments and access to content experts.
We invite our media partners to connect with Sourcewise. Access the Sourcewise Media Center from any device to find newsworthy information, data, and milestones. Your partnership is important to us and to the community.
Aneliza Del Pinal
Chief Executive Officer
Recognition of our work
We value the acknowledgments we receive; we maintain the highest standard of excellence in service:
- We focus on people.
- We believe that individuals are integral assets to our communities.
- We respect individual rights, responsibilities, and diversity.
- We demonstrate innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are thoughtful stewards of all resources.
- We are transparent.
- We believe that partnerships with stakeholders are essential.
Protection & Security
We are committed to educating our community members about scams targeting seniors in Santa Clara County; as well as providing up-to-date information offering protection against such scams. This page offers timely data about scams reported, steps to take when targeted, and how to avoid these scams. Guidance is made available as scams are identified.
Receive updates on identified scams targeting seniors by visiting the national database: fraud.org.