Our leadership team, along with all staff, is dedicated to supporting the mission of Sourcewise to educate, prepare, support, and advocate for all seniors, persons with disabilities, caregivers, and adults in Santa Clara County. Together, Sourcewise offers a comprehensive network of services to support our community and help all Santa Clara County adults understand their life options.
Stephen M. Schmoll, Chief Executive Officer
A valued asset in the aging network since 1975, Sourcewise Chief Executive Officer Stephen Schmoll leads the strategic direction for the organization. As a county-wide expert, Steve serves on the Santa Clara County Valley Transportation Authority and Long Term Services and Support Committee of Santa Clara County, providing guidance and leadership on the impact of services for seniors. Skilled at addressing and helping to solve complex service issues, Steve also partners on a state and national level to ensure programs that serve adults, seniors, and their caregivers receive the attention and development necessary for the ever-growing population.
Manuel Altamirano, Chief Operating Officer
With over 20 years of expertise in leading technology and nonprofit organizations, Manuel is a skilled innovator of service delivery systems; business development; technical operations; marketing; and leadership development within California’s Health and Human Service organizations. He is the architect behind CareAccess, a one-of-a-kind software-as-a-service host developed for the Health and Human/Social Services network. Under Manuel’s leadership, Council on Aging Silicon Valley changed its name to Sourcewise to better reflect the diverse population served; additionally, the first, standalone office opened its doors in Morgan Hill to serve South County residents with increased access.
In addition to our leading network experts, Sourcewise benefits from the valuable leadership and active participation of its Board of Directors, who bring a wealth of experience and guidance to strategic conversations and key decision-making.
- Aneliza Del Pinal - Area Planner, Director - Public Relations
- Lisa Whitmore - Director - Care Management
- Marcelo Espiritu - Director - Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program
- Crystal Shafiabady - Director - Information & Awareness
- Henri Villalovoz - Director - Meals on Wheels, Senior Employment Services
- Mary Tinker - Director - Public Authority Services by Sourcewise
- Rosie Jimenez - Director - South County Services
- Nolan Feliciano - Director - Networks & Infrastructure
- Judy Nguyen - Director - Finance
- Edith Gong - Director - CareAccess, a Sourcewise Solution